Welcome back to my page of physical pain and doom. Er ... I mean ... Hello? Haha! A lot has happened in my monthly hiatus but I am back, again.
Isn't it funny how I seem to disappear for long periods of time? Well let me clue you in on a little secret. If I have disapeared, then generally I have fallen off the wagon or am injured. Again.
And I have fallen off... because of another injury!
Injury, injury, where art thou injury???
But instead of this being a blog about my injury I will just tell you that I fell two months ago and DESTROYED my husband's rubikscube. AS IN OBLITERATED! And in the process pee'd my pants screaming in miserary. I literally PEE'D myself as I bellowed in pure agony at the impact my knee made with the floor.
While I was whimpering and possibly cursing, my husband lifted my big ol' butt off the ground (or rather helped me roll over) and then I almost puked. My knee was the size of a cantelope! I thought I had flipped my patella! My cap was wrong... just WRONG...
ACK!!!!! YUCK!!! OUWIEEEEEE!!!!
OKAY. So that is that and I am quite the drama queen. My knee cap never dislocated and I apparently have the lowest pain thrush hold eva! EVA!!! (Scream that out loud just for fun. It should sound something like "ever." SHOULD being the operative word...)
So here I sit with a HUGE smile on my face because today I am physically FATIGUED! For the first time in two months I was able to reach that super high that only illegal activity or exercise can create. Woo. I am on FIRE. And I am exhausted.
After two classes of Zumba and an hour of abs and weight lifting I can honestly say I don't care about what I weigh... because no fattie can rock that.
And I ROCKED it!
So here are some words from me to the young girl who snickered at me during class tonight:
Yeah. I'm big. But I am the most awesome 28 year old mom you will ever meet. You keep laughing honey cause I smoked you in class today. I noticed you stopped snickering when my booty shook harder than yours and I also noticed you sat down when I still worked the floor like a fake professional dancer. Oh yeah. Someday you will get it after you have three kids yourself. Someday. In the meantime? Your rude snickers only make me feel sad for you... because instead of making fun of the fat girl in class, you could have been having a "real" experience yourself. But that's okay... because you know what? I ROCKED IT!!! :) Even as you were making fun of me.
I ROCKED IT!
Monday, August 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Ouch! You really need a break for getting hurt. So happy for you that you had such a great experience working out. Also, rude snickers like that are what keeps me from wanting to go to a gym. I'm so glad you rose above it! You're awesome.
Hi Nichole,
I found your article on Isn't she beautiful on your blog. I realize this is an old post.
I saw the photography of the little girl with brown hair dancing in a aqua colored dress. Do you by any chance remember where you got this photo from. Did you purchase it from a stock photography site.
I am trying to find the photographer of this image as I believe need permission from that person for a painting I did of the girl in the photo.
Thanks so much for any help you can provide.
Stacey
Shoot. I don't! I actually just googled dancing girl and that came up under images. :/ Sorry!
Post a Comment