It's a sign of the times y'all... when bowling makes for an epic evening. And yup. I said epic. :)
First off Red Robbin is such a yummy burger joint. Uber yummy! Yummy to my tummy, yummy.
But I with held and restrained myself by getting the blt croissant and a side salad. I only ate half of the blt and guess what- that made it only 330 calories. Way to work it, Ms. Nichole.
And yes, I did just cheer myself on.
But one of the most exciting parts leading up to our date night was the fact that I fit into my size 18 jeans that I haven't worn in YEARS! And even then... it was only when I had spanks on.
No spanks then! And yes... I have a serious apple bottom. What ev. I'm resigned to the fact that I will always have a Kardashian booty- and I'm okay with that. ;)
This is my hubby and I eight years ago... almost exactly- showing off our bottoms for our engagement pics. haha! And once again, an apple bottom. It is what it is... :)
Continuing on... this morning after my mad dash
Between me getting sandwiched in the hallway and Lyndi flinging her bottle around hollering at the top of her lungs I was mortified and had the great lakes spewing out of my arm pits. Luckily I was wearing my work out clothes. Sadly I went to the gym AFTERward.
Eh. I'll let the dentist believe I went to the gym and got funky before hand. No shame in that.
But enough of my skirting around my numbers though. I lost another 2 pounds. That puts me at 242 pounds with a 37 pound loss. YIPPEEEEE!!!!
And I lifted weights by myself in the cardio room with the big dogs. I may have been just a little intimidated by the mere muscle mass around me... but I pumped me some iron anyway.
Big bootie got it GOIN' ON- and if my bootie can handle it... I know yours can too!
Pretty much the most flattering picture of me... ever. Take it and run my friends. And if this doesn't fuel your fire, then I can't help you. Nobody can. You're a lost cause. Give up. Go see a therapist. :) haha!
Anyway, I hope you all had a great weekend too- filled with lots of rewards and happiness.
Love a mama that knows YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!









4 comments:
Haha, that is awesome. I love Red Robin and would have stuffed my face with steak fries dipped in ranch for sure. Nice to find "new" clothes in your wardrobe!
Awesome weigh in!! Sooo exciting about fitting into those 18's!! :)
Hooray for you!!!!! Great news! And so so funny, too. Love the sweat at the Dentist's.
I love bowling... just sayin! And Red Robbin... dang!
Congrats on the weight loss and getting into your 18s!! that's awesome!!
Post a Comment