CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I Am Here ...

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Holy Maccaroal! Week 16 Weigh In...

It has been 4 MONTHS since I've started my journey and holey balogna I'm super proud of myself. Who'd a thought I'd be so dedicated? I guess putting up my numbers for the entire World to see was a great motivator! HAHA!

So lets get down to business. Monday was my week 16 weigh-in. Nothing spectacular other than I lost 1 pound. Now I'm at 26 pounds lost. :) Yay! I have a special blog topic I'm going to address at my Week 17 weigh-in that is actually in a couple of days.

Neck: My neck is no longer swollen so it's back at 14.25 in.
Chest: YAY!!! Went down 1.25 inches! :) 44 in.
Upper Arm: stayed the same
Lower Arm: stayed the same... I really need to figure something out for my arms. I'm building muscle but the arm measurements haven't changed in awhile.
Upper Waist: went down .5 in. WOO HOO! Now 37.0
Lower Waist: Well, lets just say my lovely monthly friend has come to visit for the second time in 2 years. NOTHING CHANGED. :S
Hips: Went down .25 in. - now at 49.0 in.
Thigh and Calf the same HOWEVER are super toned!!!! :)

So there you have it! Sorry no funny pictures! My internet is actually down at home and so here I sit at the library with my nifty lil notebook open for my wierd library buddies sitting next to me to look at.

Love to all!

2 comments:

Sylvia Marie said...

Good job!! Haha yeah gotta watch out for those library weirdos...;)

Carolyn said...

You should be proud of yourself! Good work!