CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I Am Here ...

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pure Pain and Week 22 Weigh-in...

It has been one busy week in my home.
Sporting events, girls night, and an injury have made it difficult to work out.
I have gone on several walks with the kids,
and have tried to eat well but to no avail no weight was lost.
I'm okay with that though!
I was able to maintain and that's just as good!
Once I lose all of my weight, maintaining will be my next trial.

So a small glimpse into our week:

My husband hurt his knee in March of this year.
He had torn some cartlidge and pulled a tendon.
Pretty painful injury if you ask me!
On Wednesday his employer put on a kickball game ...
and Josh was chosen to be their "all time" pitcher.
I'm pretty happy to say he looks like he's having fun,
and not in pain!
I guess no more excuses for not going on walks with me anymore!
HAHA!
PICTURE COURTESY OF Bill and Brittney Doran

Last Sunday Josh and I went to a Mariners game- for free!
His friend and co-worker Ryan Fudacz gave Josh 4 tickets for family night.
Not only did the Mariners win against the Twins...
Aiden and Shaylee got to run the bases with Daddy!
(No judging- It was family night! OH... and free!)

So you notice those ugly army pants?
Yah- I'm proud to announce those are my pre-pregnancy pants!
I bought those two weeks before I found out I was pregnant with Aiden!!!
I was uber excited when I put them on ...
and they FIT!

It was a lot of fun...
and my kiddo's had a blast as well!


But guess what happened the day before...



This bruise extends around my arm.
Kind of like a creepy tattoo...
kind of.
I was sitting in one of our lounging lawn chairs reading a book.
I put my feet up to get more comfortable-
and the entire thing flipped over on our cement patio.
I hit my head,
and used my arms to brace the fall.
Unfortunately I think my right arm got caught up on the screen door track.
Does this chair look dangerous to you?
How about with Aiden standing right there?



How about here at this angle?
It looks kind of comfortable, doesn't it?


Well let me assure you there is danger lurking in every corner!

Not only is my arm all bruised up-

My bottom and lower back are as well!


It was pure pain...
having a bruise on your funny bone never is not an easy injury!
Have I ever mentioned I'm kind of a drama queen?
I probably played this bruise up a little longer then my husband would appreciate.
SHHH!!! ;)


Week 22 Weigh-in: MAINTAINED!

2 comments:

Sylvia Marie said...

HAHA you might be a "drama queen"...maybe??! :) I LOVE YOU though!!! And that chair looks very innocent. Are you sure you are placing the blame on the right suspect? HAHAHA. What a gnarly bruise. Looks painful! Hopefully it will go away soon! And good job on maintaining your weight! And how fun to go to that game!! I am also glad that Josh's knee seems to be feeling better. :)

Oma Hansen said...

Drama queen or not, this is an
evil looking chair. The bruise looks real rad too.
Love Mother...........