CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I Am Here ...

Friday, November 19, 2010

Teeth Ripping- Ear Pinching- Kind of Week...

What on earth is a teeth ripping, ear pinching, kind of week? Well, let me educate you! It's a week that's filled with silence. Nothing but the high pitched ring of ones conscience to accompany you as you sit... and... stare.

This my friends is only a fraction of what has been going on in MY life in the past week. I hear... a pitched ring in my right ear. That's it. On top of that? It feels as if a dentist is trying to rip my upper right teeth straight out of my head. Oh- and more? A constant headache above and around my eyes.

I think I just shoved a fork in my eye.

Hmmm... nope. I can still see. It's just the S.I.L.E.N.C.E. that is DRIVING me insane!

But never fear. I'm on antibiotics and... ... ... ... vicoden.

Well, I actually haven't taken the vicoden for the last couple of days because it's a high dosage and I can't function or take care of my children on it. Instead tylenol and IB profien have been my friend. Sadly though, I'm actually dreaming of working out. I miss ab class too. I'm starting to feel soft, but because of the ear and sinus infection I'm sure my equilibrium will be completely off.

Plus. With my luck I'm pretty sure I'll bend over and burst my ear drum and have a nice yellow liquid drip down my face. *GAG*

Yah. That WOULD be my luck, wouldn't it?

2 comments:

Julie L said...

Nicole, I can't believe you're experiencing exactly the same symptoms as your Uncle Brent, only his includes a throat so swollen he can't swallow even Jell-o. He's had two shots at the doctors and is on a heavy dose of oral antibiotics, but still can't hear out of his right ear. I feel so bad for both of you! Weird bacterial infection. So sorry you are so miserable.

Sylvia Marie said...

Oh sister, how miserable!! But I agree, Ibuprofen is quite the life saver!! :)I don't know when you posted this, so hopefully by now you feel better!??