CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I Am Here ...

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Day for Vegging Out


I am in a foul mood today. I'm not sure if it's because I haven't gotten a lot of sleep lately or if it's the life cycle that is spinning me out but geeze-la-weeze. I could just shoot a horse. Or perhaps become a tornado. That sounds more exciting then shooting a poor animal. Shame on me.

One of my biggest issues when I'm angry is I tend to VEG OUT! And no, not usually with vegetables. When I'm stressed I don't eat at all so my mental status is a little confused. Not usually a good thing for my metabolism.

I feel that Winter fat beginning to hug my wonderful love handles again. I guess today would be a great day to work out and burn my frustration along with some calories. I went to my ab class on Monday (it's been way too long!) and felt the "burn" for two days. Funny thing about that though, it wasn't in my core that I felt the burn. It was my thighs and bottom. Holy bottom I could barely move.

I think today I'll focus on my arms and core once again.

I hope you're all having a better week!

2 comments:

Randy and Tasha said...

i remember you were asking for healthy recipes at one point. I like the eatbetteramerica.com website. you can even enter your favorite recipes and it will give you a healthified version of it. I'm trying a healthified sweet potato casserole tonight. I let you know if it's any good.

Sylvia Marie said...

Yeah I feel ya. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a bit more productive. :) Love you!