CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I Am Here ...

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sneaky Evil Calories

On Monday I weighed in... and KICKED butt! In five weeks I have lost 15 pounds. Lots of ZUMBA moves, calorie counting, and iron pumping got me there. But there is something that I have noticed that is starting to change the direction of the scale.

Sneaky EVIL calories!

Or restaraunts that pretend they have healthy options... but in turn end up KILLING you!

And guess what... I am SO going to call this place out!

Red Robbin sucks, y'all. I went out with a friend last night and ordered a wrap. I HATE wraps. I WANTED a nice, juicey and greasey avocado bacon burger. I almost wonder if that would have been better? Instead I ordered the whiskey bbq chicken wrap.



And to my amazement this morning when I logged my calories... it was over 1,000 calories ALONE!

Ew!!!!!!!!

I can just FEEL the grease dripping out of my poors. The fat attatching right back onto my sorry excuse of a stomach. And all the work I have done this week completely shot.

But I will NOT let this discourage me. It wasn't my free meal, for I already had my treat the night before... but I will learn from this moment. No one cares about MY health BUT me. No one is going to stop me from consuming large quantities of calories but myself. Only I have the power to control what goes into my own mouth.

Today I make a vow to myself.

I will take charge of myself, starting with what I consume now. I will no longer trust the food industry and I will teach my children to be weary of all the false health foods too.

This is no longer just a fight against me and the ever so yummy junk food.

Oh no.

THIS IS WAR!!!

Picture found here.

1 comment:

Julie L said...

Hahaha - love the WAR! I'm on your side!