CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I Am Here ...

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Weigh-In Madness...

I am MAD.
I am INSANE.

and I am ADDICTED.

Surprisingly enough, it isn't food that I am talking about either. Woot! There's always a first time for everything, right?

Riiiiight.

I am addicted to my Monday weigh-ins. I look FORWARD to seeing what my last week has done to me. It tells me if I did well or if I need to amp up the workouts or change the routine up a bit.

So here it is. In six weeks I have lost 18 pounds. I am averaging 3 pounds a week. Not too shabby my friends. Normal, healthy weight loss is about 2 pounds a week. But when you get as heavy as I did it is common to drop a little more for awhile. My milk is doing well and my baby is quite the little fatty. (And why is that okay when they are little!? She is so stinking cute and rolly polly- and she don't care! Ah, to be a baby again!)

So although I have many addictions this is a new one for me. I used to DREAD the weigh-in. But I think I am doing really well and will be posting pictures next week because... because... because...

Next week will be a GREAT milestone for me! I will hit my 20 pound mark.

We'll see how the before's and after *but still befores* look. I'm anxious to see myself. ;)

Remember to check back in and let me know what you think.

Love Nikki

2 comments:

Julie L said...

Way to go Nikki! Stay strong this week. I'm looking forward to your 20 lb pictures. You continue to be an inspiration to me. I'm thinking I'm finally about to get back on the wagon. I am so addicted to sugar I hide the scales.

Randy and Tasha said...

Yay for success! Love the good report. Keep it up, chica!