The good news?
My sister and her family came up for my baby's first birthday.
AND. She made the cupcakes.
HOLY YUM!
The bad news?
She left all of the left over cupcakes at my house!!!!
Not good friends. Not good at all.
TOMORROW IS GONNA BE ROUGH!









6 comments:
Be strong!
Yeah, somebody leaves a bunch of leftover treats at my house my first thoughts are, "Who can I give these to and how fast?". Yummy, yes. Dangerous for my waist, oh yeah.
Well, they definitely look like they'd disappear in a hurry at my place - and, yes, straight to my hips! Great job Sylvia! Have you ever tried freezing them and then bringing out a couple at a time when you really crave something like that? Lyndi looks like she thoroughly enjoyed them!
Oh man!! Why do the skinny ones think we need to keep the junk food leftovers?? Give them away.. or hurry and just don't even think about it and throw them in the GARBAGE!! I had to do that with all our leftover christmas goodies. I kept thinking "but SOMEONE will eat them... it'd be such a waste to throw it away!". Then I just had to hurry and do it.. and not look back. I never ever regretted doing it. I probably saved myself from weeks and weeks of horrid temptation of chocolate. Be strong.. you can do it! Remember "nothing tastes better than being skinny (and healthy of course)"
Love those pictures, and the cupcakes look so delicious! Too bad we don't have tasteavision.com on our computers, so we could all share the temptations!!
I'm a new follower on your blog-I love it:) Those cupcakes look delish!
-Char
http://char-and-jared.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment