Moving on- do you remember my posting about this:
Well I finally went in to get THAT fixed... and apparently a WHOLE lot more. I guess you can see it if you are looking really close (but I am naive and had NO IDEA) BUT I had a chipped tooth and several tooth brush abrations that had gotten deep enough to be considered cavities. I also grind my teeth at night and got a wonderful lecture about how that is destroying my teeth.
Awesome.
Well... today my mouth looks amazing... but I can't open it. :(
And on top of that- I'M STARVING!!!
I went to bed last night at 5 pm. Half of my face was numb and I was tired of trying to talk through my dead tongue so I called it a day.
But at least my smile is pretty! :) And hopefully within this next year my entire mouth will be fixed (because who can afford $1800 for just a quarter of the repairs???) and I can smile big with my porcelain pearly whites!
But before then... who has some food ideas for a lady who is trying to lose weight and can't eat a whole lot at the moment? I'm guessing ICE CREAM is out?! HAHA!







2 comments:
Oh no, poor you!! You're right, though, the end result will be worth it ;) As far as food ideas, do you like spaghetti squash, or cauliflower?? Both of those are so versatile, yum and softish ;)
How about some yummy greek yogurt? ;)
I hope you are feeling much better very soon! Adorable selfie portrait!
Post a Comment