CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I Am Here ...

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Non-Scale Victories... AND Scale Victories!

Hey ya'll! I know today is supposed to be all about focussing on all things but scale... but it has been a great week so I have to focus a LITTLE on my scale victory.

First off- I LOST 3 POUNDS THIS LAST WEEK!!! :) Yay! That puts me at 35 pounds lost. I'm pretty proud of myself. It has been pretty stinking hard. That puts me at 244!

VICTORY!!!!


And now onto... NSV'S! :)

I did super great over Easter. It was an 8 hour drive round trip and I didn't even eat myself into sugar oblivion. That my friends is a fete never accomplished.

During Saturday nights Chili feed with my husbands family... I only had a third of a potatoe. And whaddya know... I was stuffed.

I worked out pretty hard Monday and Wednesday. My friend Cass went out of town and I still went to the gym to get my burn on. Although my mouth hurt a lot from all the dental work, I felt amazing and was uber happy I went.

I took the kids to the park for a couple of hours yesterday and soaked up a lot of vitamin D. Normally after a work out I go home and zone out. I didn't this time. GO ME! :)

I even went to McDonalds and treated myself yesterday. I wanted a normal size oreo McFlurry with hot fudge added (SOOO GOOD!) BUT instead got a plain sundae with a Strawberries n'creme pie. I know, I know... I splurged... BUT I was well within my calorie goals and I went to bed satisfied.

Last week I helped clean a friends house on Friday for 6 hours. She lives an hour away and so it took the entire day but I had enough energy to get most of the house clean. I'm ADHD so please- BE PROUD. :)

And my biggest NSV for the week- I shared my "story" on someone elses blog. (You can find it by clicking on the link.) This took lots of guts, and is somewhat embarassing... but I did it. :)

Anyway, I have a friend coming over so I should clean up my own house a little. Hope you all had some good victories as well.

button

9 comments:

Julie L said...

Wahooooo!!!!! Way to go!!

Annsterw said...

Congrats on that loss and your NSVs....now following you from NSV Thursday.
annstersdomain.blogspot.com

Madalyn said...

I always feel great when I tackle long car rides with grapes and carrot sticks instead of the convenience store junk! Thats such a great victory to celebrate!

I am excited to go and read your story on someone else's blog!

Have a great Thursday!

Madalyn

Jenn said...

Great job, Nicole!!! Love the guest blog and how can you NOT blog about your loss - 35lbs, woo!! So proud of you!!

KTJ said...

Congrats on losing 3 pounds and your wonderful NSVs! You are doing so awesome! Thanks for sharing and linking up :)

Unknown said...

It's always nice to be able to treat yourself and stay within you allotted calories for the day. Good job :)

Julie Donahue said...

Great NSVs! (And SV!)

Notions from Nonny said...

3 lbs is Aaaaamazing!!

I read your story..,thanks for being real! That's what I love about this link up....real people, with battles...and real successes!!

Hope you have another great week!!

Frances
@ www.notionsfromnonny.com

Unknown said...

congrats on the loss and for all the NSVs!!! it sounds like you had an awesome week!! :)