It was amazing.
And it reminded me why I started this journey.
Not just for me- but FOR my children.
I made memories for all of us that will carry hopefully with us for our entire lifetimes. It was such a great feeling.
And so with that, today I am at 44 pounds lost. I started out at 279 and am now 235. I am finally passed my pre pregnancy weight (238) with my first child, from six years ago.
I'm ALMOST there.
I'm almost at my 50 pound mark.
And then it's to 200 pounds. My marriage weight. :) (Remember, I'm 6 ft.- that's actually a pretty great weight for me.)
So here I was yesterday with my baby:
(Note- You can still see my scars from my exploring adventures in the blackberries. Note NOTE- I don't see a huge difference in this particular picture. I think it's the horizontal stripes... but my legs are bomb... right? HAHA!)
And I reminder of where I started:
And another reminder of where I am going:
Wedding weight: 200 pounds.
Remember- IF I CAN DO IT... You all totally can. We are beautiful, and we can totally rock it. :)









6 comments:
Oh my word! You are looking amazing. Awesome job lady!
You are looking good and showing off sexy legs!
Oh, what an exciting post to see this success! You are an inspiration! And I, too, can see such a huge difference. Terrific success! Thanks for sharing and sharing and for staying strong to fight your challenges!
You are so awesome! I'm so proud of you!
I'm not gonna lie... You are one hot Mama! Glad you had a good Mother's Day.
Looking great, beautiful lady!
Post a Comment