So here I am over-analyzing everthing I've done this week feeling all rotten and fa
t crazed. I know it's totally my fault too. I guess that's the worst part. The part that makes me want to spin out like a tasmanian devil and just eat a peice of chocolate truffle covered chocolate cake. OH YUM!
t crazed. I know it's totally my fault too. I guess that's the worst part. The part that makes me want to spin out like a tasmanian devil and just eat a peice of chocolate truffle covered chocolate cake. OH YUM!No worries though... I won't do that. Instead of sitting here in self-loathing I'll just wait for the rest of my results later in the day. I mean I DID LOSE 1 pound and didn't gain back. That's a plus. I've got to keep things in perspective. Not every week is going to be a good week ... AND I can't base my weight-loss plan off of anyone else because then I will be discouraged.
So- until later then. And hopefully I'll have something GREAT to tell.
~Me





4 comments:
sounds like you're working hard. after i have this baby i might have to join you in your workout and eating plans. i'm sick of being fat. keep up the good work. you make me laugh a lot with this blog. glad you're having fun with it.
:) I'm glad you enjoy it! And yes- you should totally jump on it w/me! hehe!
Losing weight would be EASY if it would just continue to come off like it does the first month. But now comes the HARD part - keeping your heart in it when the weight loss starts to slow. Hang in there. It will be worth it! And I've been told, it will pick up again if you don't give in to the temptations.
Aaaa ha ha ha ha!!!!!! The Taz pic is PERFECT. :) As I said before, just put this behine you and start over new. You still lost something, so just keep goin!!! :)
Post a Comment