Man. When you're family is out for a week time does have a way of getting by you. I didn't realize that yesterday WAS Saturday and therefore technically my "weigh-in" day. As I mentioned I wasn't going to do measurements but have okay news on the weight aspect of my weigh-in. I stayed neutral. Thank goodness!So here it is...
Started at: 269 Now at: 250
I've now officially lost 19 pounds in 10 weeks. I could have made my 20 pound goal but I didn't... and that's okay. Tomorrow starts my new week and I WILL make it this week.
One more pound and I'm at my prepregnancy weight with Shaylee.
And that is a reason to celebrate. One more pound and I've met my first milestone. :)
Here's a picture of something that weigh's 19 pounds to help put it into perspective!:

Ps. My own 10 month old daughter still only weigh's in at 17.9 pounds! :)
I'm feeling pretty good.





9 comments:
Nichole.... I am so very proud of your accomplishments thus far! You are never without prayer from friends who want nothing more than for you to succeed! Keep up the sweat and tears! It'll be worth it every week!! :)
Aw... thank you so much Tiffany! That makes me feel great!! :)
WAY TO GO!! Maintaining is ALWAYS an accomplishment on bad weeks!
I just wanna say I love you! That's all!
HEHEHE! I love you guys too! :) And yes- at least I didn't gain!
Whew!! That must feel pretty good to know you didn't gain anything after feeling like you had!! Good job! That baby is HUGE!! LOL! All I have to say is that I feel bad for that baby's mama. HAHA ;)
Nikki, I want to put your results into perspective... The American College of Sports Medicine says it is healthy to lose 1 to 2 lbs a week. so far in your journey you are averaging on the high end at 1.9 lbs per week, and that includes your bad week. according to the original goal we set you are still ahead of where we first projected. Good work, I'm proud of your effors your hard work is paying off. if you need a little extra boost, convert your results into sticks of butter, for you that means you have lost 76 sticks of butter, AWESOME
Dan! That is awesome! I'm so glad you're helping me! It's good to have someone there to put me back into my place. :)
Dear Gagga!
I finally can put a face on the
wonderful person that helps you get
through this rough journey.
Thank you Dan.
Nichole keep up the good work.
I love you. Immer Deine Mutti!
Post a Comment