CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I Am Here ...

Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Loves ...and Not So Lovely III

Well once again it's Friday! Time to fill you in on some things I've come to love this week:

I love that I have extra room while sitting in the car now.
I hate that I seem to flop around more often when my husband drives.

I love that I fit in the backseat now with my children.
I hate that I almost up-chucked everthing all over my daughter because I got car sick!

I love that I need to buy new clothes now!
I hate that it will all be from goodwill! BOOH!!!! (Since I still have 60 pounds to go Josh won't let me buy cute clothes until I stop losing.)

I love how thin my face is looking.
I hate how much hair I seem to have all of a sudden ... I look like cousin IT!

I love that I can jog every other power pole now.
I hate that I return home with black eyes. (If only I was fortunate enough to be happily perky like this lady here!!! Pfhfhfahaha!)

I love looking fit and tone!
I hate that when one muscle is tight in my body, somewhere completely unrelated gets jacked up. (For example. My hamstrings are sore and tight, therefore my big toe is sprained??? HAHAHA!)

I love getting compliments!
I hate being told I used to be sooooo big! (REALLY? Like I didn't know it!)

I love working out with people in better shape than me- makes me more motivated!
I hate when I fall behind! (Apparently motivation isn't the only thing that can keep you going!)

I love walking to Wal-mart!
I hate walking home with all my junk!

I love SPANX and how they flatten my post-partum jelly belly!
I hate how they give me back boobs! (Don't ask me- it's just wrong!)



And in conclusion:

I love early morning walks after a wet night!
I hate sliding around on the sidewalk and hearing crunching noises because I didn't realize an entire block of sidewalk is COVERED in snails! EUW!!!!

6 comments:

Jenny Robbins said...

Oh my gosh! That picture of the "well-endowed" girl under the car is insane!!! That cannot be natural. Haha. Hooray for new clothes! Boo for Goodwill. It's funny because I actually had just bought new clothes for Spring/Summer and now their too big because I've already lost weight. Oh well. Here's to having clothes when I get pregnant and buying more when I loose all my weight!

Also, the snail thing is weird. Funny little creatures.

Oma Hansen said...

Gee, Gagga!
I used to collect snails as a kid.
They left shiny trails on the wall,
that sparkled so beautiful in the sun.
My Mom did'nt think so.

you go girl.
Immer Deine Mutti.

Sylvia Marie said...

HAHAHAAHA!!! That's awesome. I love your Friday loves. And I hear ya on the car sickness. uUUgggHHHhh. LOVE the fat man in the little car!!! And mom, I will always love your silly snail stories. :)

Sylvia Marie said...

OH and the little gypsie with her wagon is perfect...I can just imagine you hauling all your junk home. HAHAHA!! :)

Randy and Tasha said...

I just got caught up on your blog. Nichole, your are an amazing, inspiring person. I have no doubt that you will reach your goal. Keep up the great work and the amazing attitude towards it all. I love you and miss you dearly. Hopefully we'll be able to hang out soon.

Carlson Family said...

Ahhhh snails. What fun! A few years ago my parents' property was literally COVERED in frogs. It was SO nasty! Driving up the driveway was so gross. I didn't understand what the squishy noises were until I got out and had to walk on them. BLEH!

Ha ha ha. That woman under the car! That's what I felt like when Lauren was still nursing and I had to wear that stupid bullet proof vest! Of course my stomach wasn't that flat and those shoes weren't exactly regulation. :)

Go Der Der GO!