CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I Am Here ...

Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Loves ... and Not So Much...

Guess what day it is! Yup! It's Friday. Lets find out what I found amusing this week!:
******************
*I love that shaving my legs is taking less time now.
I hate that I actually KNOW that! (This picture is clearly men legs. Not mine!)

*I love that I'm actually going to begin training for a triathalon.
I hate that I won't be participating in any until May!

*I love that my bathing suit is falling off of me!
I hate that I can't really dish out $80 for a new one when in another month it TOO will be too large.


*I love moving dress sizes!
I hate buying new clothes to accomadate those size changes.

*I love getting tips and ideas from others.
I hate feeling pressured because I'm not dropping more than two pounds a week. Look at the big picture!!!

*I LOVE my new double stroller and how LIGHT it is!
I hate that everytime I take a corner I usually flip my kids over!!! (Maybe it's my super buff arms, eh??)

*I love taking my kids on walks!
I hate not being able to see 4 feet in front of me due to the strollers length... and the injuries that have happened thus far! ie. On a walk with Rachel on Wednesday she moved over to the left of the sidewalk. Seeing as I was behind her I got super excited that she made room for me! So I upped my pace and began jogging up to her ... and then my stroller immediately STOPPED! Needless to say that I did not. My children were perpendicular with the sidewalk for a good 3 seconds and my knees faired slightly worse! Apparently there was a nice raised curb there to greet me. Nice. Gotta love the super long "rides!"

*I love talking business with my husband and picking his brain.
I hate when he gets me riled up by saying things such as "you burn more calories in your sleep!" What? Nuh-uh...?!? ha. YAH, after an embarrassing moment in front of the entire "Everybody Wins" fat burning club I learned he was just "JOSHING" me. I should have gone with my gut instinct on that one ...
*I love when Josh decides to go on walks with me! (Usually cause I'm pretty good at the pouting game!)
I hate that because he didn't listen to me- whom is all knowing mind you- he got blisters because of his FLIP FLOPS!!! (Have I mentioned a walk is NEVER less than 3 miles for me?)

*I love getting honked at! Girl Power!!!
I hate that it's because someone was concerned they were going to hit my kid. Hmmm. Oops. HAHA- TOTALLY KIDDING!
***********
*How is it that when someone BEGINS gaining weight no one usually notices anything other than an extra chin jiggling because of a simple smile...

BUT then when someone starts LOSING the weight her head is HUGE, her shoulders small, her boobs HUGE, and then her waist disappears????

I think I might possibly look like an adult sized baby. Anybody game for diaper changing duty? ...
***********
*I love that my mom called me early this morning to congratulate me on my success'!
I hate that she said I look SOOO BUFF and that she wouldn't want to mess with me! Uh? Thanks? Not really the look I was going for... but really. Thank you! HAHA- Just messing with you mom! I love you! :)

*I love how tone my stomach is getting!
Just don't look below the belly button!- most of my skin has begun to migrate. (Yes I've mentioned this before and probably will continue to mention it because it FREAKS ME OUT!)

*I love taking my vitamins!
I hate that I've become a pill popper! Seriously though, I used to gag at a pill larger than an aspirin. Now I'm downing 2-4 pills in one shot!

*Oh glutamine what you do for me! I love this magic collagin powder!
I hate that it looks like I'm drinking foggy, chalky water! *gag*

And most importantly for this week!!!
*I love that I have confidence in myself!
I hate that it's because I know I could pick a thug up and throw them a good hundred feet then just make a wrestling style flop right on top and squish them! I guess technically I could always have squished them... It's just now I can run away to save my self afterwards!!!


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Ps. All photo's were found using Google Search.

*I love google search

I hate feeling sick after I post a blog!

5 comments:

Allison Elder said...

I always enjoy reading your blog! I can't wait to see you in person...whenever that may be, but yeah...keep up the great work! You continue to amaze me!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I would feel sick after looking at the toenail picture too! And where in the world did you get a picture of my stomach? I thought those were all hidden...guess I better do a better job of that next time!! (you think that freaks you out...try having it look that way and being NUMB because you have had two C Sections)!

P.S. WAY TO GO!!

Nichole Gaertner said...

Oh Tiffany. Tis true. I'm sorry! Looks like you have some convincing to do with David like I did with Josh. He "SAYS" he'll get me a tummy tuck IF I lost all my weight AND after all my babies. We'll see how well he sticks to that promise. lol!!!

Oma Hansen said...

Tiffany wonders how you got a hold of the picture from her stomach. I wonder how you got hold of my toe-
nail picture. Ha, ha, ha, we all
need a good sense of humor.
Keep up the good work Gagga.
Immer Deine Mutti.

Sylvia Marie said...

HAHA sister!! That's so funny! Ummm but seriously? I LITERALLY held my hand over the toenail picture while reading this because I could not look at it. That's how gross that was. Nice job! ;) HAHA!!!!! And yes I remember when you hated taking pills. I still don't enjoy it...but vitamins and Ibuprofin are a must. ;) I love your Friday Loves!!