Holy Cow, Gagga, you are buff. Boy, I'm glad that I'm on your side. I would not want to tangle with you, I would be a hurting unit. Keep up the good work sir.
Josh and I (Nichole) are in our late twenties and love to have fun. We have a 4 and a half year old son, a three year old daughter, and a 6 month old baby girl. They are our pride and joy. Josh has a degree in Communications with a Broadcast Journalism Specialty AND History, and is currently working for Microsoft through Run Studios. I graduated in June '09 with a degree in Media Communications and am currently SAHM while taking photographs on the side. I am also working hard at losing 100 pounds, and am documenting the entire journey! Our favorite past-time is watching our children play and grow. My least favorite is playing ref between the two older children. ;)
9 comments:
I can totally tell a difference! You look great Nichole!!!!!!!!
YAY! You are looking great! Keep it up! I'm so happy for you! I need to get my butt in gear too!
HOLY CRAP! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!
There is a huge difference in the last 2 weeks. Yer hot! :)
Woo hoo! Thanks guys. You know how we're all our worst critics? It's good to hear it from others!
WOW!!! You look so much smaller and sooo much more toned!! You look GREAT!!!!! GOOD JOB!!!
Your love handles and your chest have shrunk considerably, and you look really happy!!!
lol- sister did you think you deleted all of your comments? Cause I got three of almost the same! HAHA!
Holy Cow, Gagga, you are buff.
Boy, I'm glad that I'm on your side. I would not want to tangle
with you, I would be a hurting unit. Keep up the good work sir.
Ha, Ha, H, :).
I love you, Immer Deine Mutti.
Post a Comment