I have to say I'm pretty excited about this week's weigh-in. I did wake up this morning super excited to go on our hike up some small mountain just an hour away; however because of the rain we weren't able to go. Then I started messing with BOTH of my ears, and not too long after that I realized my lymphnodes in my neck are super swollen. My measurements show this to be true as well.
But before I go into my weigh-in, let me explain my pictures (posted follwing this weigh-in) and what I can notice myself. I almost look as if I'm starting to turn boxy! My hips/ love handles have practically DEFLATED in just one week!
Also there was a roll just under my right breast from where I had some back boobage going on. This seems to be disappearing as well! I THANK VERY STRONGLY the water aerobics I have had the privledge to do by myself this week due to the heat. Yay! So the change is G.R.A.D.U.A.L ... but I can honestly say I DO see one this time!
This weeks picture (week 15) was taken today and like I said I have swollen lymphnodes and I'm also sun burnt. LOL! Needless to say it isn't the most flattering shot of me, but I think I'm getting to the place in my own heart that I DON'T CARE! haha! Is this a good or bad sign???
So to my weigh-in results!
Started out at: 269
Weight today: 244 (lost 2 pounds)
Total lost: 25 pounds!
Totaly fat lost: 32 lbs.
This week was a pretty good one for me! Technically I lost 3 pounds of fat this week and gained one pound back in muscle, which appears to be in my hips, thighs, and calves. This excites me because I'll look better in my clothing if I'm solid underneath!
Neck: 14.75 (gained .5 in. due to lymphnodes)
Chest: 45.25 (lost .25)
Upper Arm: Remained the same at 13.25
Lower Arm: Remained the same at 10.25
UPPER WAIST: 37.5 in. (lost .5 in.)
LOWER WAIST!!!!!: 40.5 in. (LOST 1.25 inches!) Total inches lost on my waist: 6 INCHES!!!
Hips: 49.25 (gained .25 in. due to muscle)
Thighs: Remained the same at 23.5 in.
Calf: 16.75 (gained .25 due to muscle)
So I'm feeling pretty good about my loss' this week! I ended up having to buy new clothing to workout in yesterday. I've now gone from a 2X to a XL! WOOH HOO! :)
I have also noticed that clothing is actually really hard to find for me because it seems my post-partum stomach is "growing." (sagging.) It's pretty disturbing how the extra skin is moving South. Dan said give it a year or two and it should tighten back up. Perhaps I'll have another baby before this happens so Josh can give me that tummy-tuck he's promised me! ;)
How are the rest of you doing on your journey's thus far?
ps. Don't forget to check out the pictures right after this!
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
You are lookin' good you hot momma! 6 inches in the waist is amazing!
:) Thanks Jenny- it definitly was a hard week!
Ohhhh my goodness!!! That weight is just falling off!!! You are amazing. Kudos, sister. And your pictures are very impressive!
if you find something that helps taht post partum "sag" please pass it along!!!
You look GOOD! keep it up! I have a 5K race on Wednesday, but I just realized today that I left my shoes in moses lake...grrr. I might have to pull out an old pair and pray i don't get blisters in the first two minutes!
I really enjoy your blog! You are a very witty writer, and your insights are fantastic. I am super impressed. Hope all is well with you and your fam!
Tiffany! I WILL find this miracle stomach cure- and I will pass it on! ;)
Justin! Thanks cousin!!! :)
Hey Der Der!
You do look great! I can totally see a difference. You are holding yourself differently and appear more confident! I am SO proud of you! I can't wait to see you on the 1st!
Love ya!
Der Der #2
Post a Comment