So this is a back-tracking weigh-in because I've gained some weight back. I'm not proud of this, and actually am very frustrated; however know that I'm going to jump back on the train and am going to do this thing.I feel as if I've plateaued to be honest. I've been riding my bike hardcore (for me) and even achieved some new goals. But the weight isn't changing. I'm sticking to my eating plan ... for the most part. Josh and I had my family reuion and then went on a date. I don't see those things throwing me so completely off but maybe I scarfed down more than I realized.
I've recently weened my daughter from nursing and am now not losing those extra 500(?) calories. I'm sure I also need to up my workouts because it's been awhile since I've changed up my routine.

Still. Does all that really affect weight loss so much? I hate this. I hate how hard this is. I hate how I feel like I should be me again BUT still have 60+ lbs. to go.
Rrrrarrr! This picture truly depicts how I'm feeling right now. (Not sure who the actual photographer is... but I LOVE this shot... I found it on someone elses blog.)
Well. I haven't had my measurements taken in awhile... not even sure when I'll have them taken again but I do have my actual weight. Maybe I'll have Josh measure me for next week so I know where to "start" from again.
To the numbers:
I had gotten to 241 pounds from 269. (28 lbs. lost).
I'm now 244. 3 pounds gained since my last weigh-in several weeks ago. UGH.
At least in the entire 5 months? this is my first time gaining weight back. I mean... that is a plus, right?
If anyone has any healthy yummy recipes for whole wheat foods please share!
isnt_she_beautiful@hotmail.com





2 comments:
How frustrating! I feel your pain. I have been working so hard this summer, and I absolutely am not seeing the miracle results that I had hoped for. But just keep plugging away...eventually you will reach your goal, even after all the added disappointments. You are very dedicated and look how far you've come!! You will accomplish this goal sooner than you know it. :) Love you!!
I can totally understand feeling like crap when the stupid scale spits unsatisfactory numbers in our face...but I think if you keep the overall big picture in mind of what you have accomplished, it far outshadows any negativity! Plus, you are developing healthy, lifelong habits that will keep you around long enough to harass your great great GREAT grandkids as well as being an amazing role model for your kids! LUV YA!
Post a Comment