CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I Am Here ...

Friday, August 20, 2010

**Friday Loves and Not So Lovelies**

I love how small my waist is getting.
I hate how big it's making my arms look!
I also hate how my big arms are making my head look too small.

I love that I finally got to buy a new bathing suit.
I hate that it took 3 hours and 6 different stores.
I also hate that I (hopefully) won't fit in it next summer...

I love that I'm done nursing my daughter!
I hate that I have to work that much harder to lose the same amount of calories.


I love riding my bike.
I hate it's STUPID chain!- and it's stupid adjustable shock in the center of the frame. GRRR.

I love swimming! JUST LOVE IT TO PIECES!
I hate how bouyant certain area's of my body are.
It's bad when your entire group laughs at your malfunction! (This is how I looked to make them stop laughing. I didn't realize it would make them turn and scream. Hmm... maybe I should work on my horrified face?!)



I love that my love for swimming is spreading like wildfire with in my own little family!
It's kind of nice- and scary at the same time that both of my kids now know how to swim .
Have I mentioned my son is 2.5 and my daughter JUST turned 1? Time for real swimming lessons!

I LOVE that I walked for 5 hours yesterday to get a donut at a specialty donut shop.
I HATE that I ended up giving most of it to my kids and Josh. (Stupid conscience.)

I love that I lost all three pounds this week that I had gained back at my family reunion! YAY!
I hate that 1/4 of the donut made me gain back one! WHAT?! (Stupid deep-fried goodies!!!)

I sometimes love- but mostly enjoy fat jokes.
I HATE HATE HATE when people are rude and unsensitive to complete strangers. (This is for you Stacey!!!!)

And in closing!....

I love that you can see my how toned my entire core is becoming and that my obliques are starting to show through.
I HATE that I have to lift different parts of my anatomy to see it!!! SOOO DISTURBING!!!
This is not MY stomach- however is a truer dipction of what my stomach is starting to look like than those ripped out muscle women! lol!

4 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

haha Thanks for the little part for me ;-) Good work! You seem to work out half the day every single day.. you're starting to make me feel like a wimp!! Keep it up girl.. you're doing awesome!

Sylvia Marie said...

So I really wish those "parts" of me were buoyant. It would probably help me a lot in my Tri. LOL!! I LOVE your little head picture!!! And I LOVE the look you gave those people for laughing at you!! HAHAHA!!!! So, you didn't tell me that Shaylee could really swim?? Wow! I think that the way you view yourself is so funny! Don't worry, your head looks normal, and your arms are fine, and you are looking really good!!! :)

Julie L said...

Hooray! for you keeping it up, even after feeling like you hit a setback with the reunion. You look wonderful, and don't worry about different parts of the body losing differently. I've been told it will even out eventually. Just keep it up. (Some day I'm hoping my arms don't look like a big lump of hanging bread dough, but my age is against me. Your is in your favor!) This was such a fun post and I feel so many things just like you!

Oma Hansen said...

Dear Gagga!
Ilove that you love what you love.
I had you in the pool when you where 2 mth. old down south.
Could that have something to do with your love for swimming?
Keep it up cutie.
Immer Deine Mutti.