You know it's sad when you start losing track of what week you are in for your weigh-in. I think it's week 21 but it might already be week 22. Oh well, in the large scheme of things one week really isn't going to make that big a difference. I mean I'm nearing my 6 month mark. Hopefully I hit my newest goal by then... 238. That number is what I weighed when I got pregnant with my son, Aiden. That is my pre-pregnancy weight. That would be a huge accomplishment for me and I'm only two pounds away. :)
So finally I burst through my plateau. I've been bouncing around 242 for the last month. I've gained a couple of pounds, lost a couple of pounds and am now I'm sitting at 240! Woo-hoo!
Hopefully it'll last because I've started hitting some womenly chocolate cravings for reasons a lady would only understand. During this time a woman's weight can fluctuate in horrible ways. So I will just ride this out and hopefully not fall into the cookie temptation.
It's been awhile since I've had an "official" weigh-in with Dan. He's been really busy with clients, which is really good ... so I had Josh do my measurements yesterday. Because Josh is a different person and doesn't really know how; my numbers will probably be a little off from what Dan would measure. If Josh continues to help me out then my numbers will be more accurate.
It's a starting point at least, right?!:
Neck: According to Josh I gained .25 in. and am now at 14.5 in.
Chest: Josh's: gained .75 in. and am now at 44.75 in.
Upper Arm................
Okay you know what? I think I'll just wait until next week to see if his next set of measurements stay consistent with this set. I'm just getting depressed... mostly because I've lost 3 pounds since Dan's last weigh-in and know my numbers are be better. I mean... I AM swimming, riding my bike, AND running more than I have in a LONG time. We shall see...
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Tell Josh he isn't supposed to stick his thumb inside the measuring tape ;) That's great that you've moved beyond the plateau! Keep it going! This is so so so worth it!
HAHA sister. Every measuring tape is different a little, even. But yeah just wait for Dan to do it. Don't even pay attention to that!! I am so proud of you for breaking through your plateau! Way to go!! :) :)
Way to go Gagga, Yeap, wait for Dan
to meassure you. I learned from your Dad that man meassure once and end up cutting twice. If Josh meassures you again, tell him to meassure twice.
Ha, Ha,Ha. Love Mutti.
Post a Comment