Why hello there everyone. My goodness it's been a LOOONG time since I've been able to just sit on my... no cross that. It's been awhile since I've been able to sit on A COMPUTER and type out my thoughts.
Two weeks ago my life had a very unfortunate event occur that left me broken hearted and very frustrated. Our 6 month old computer's hard drive malfunctioned and we lost EVERYTHING. I know, I know... I should have backed everything up with our external hard drive. Sniff. Sniff. My bad I guess. Needless to say I was a basket case when Best Buy informed me that ALL my weight-loss pictures, my edited play, AND all of my children's photo's and video clips are GONE. GONE!!! :( Like I said. I am broken hearted.
That said this has been an absolutely HORRIBLE month for me and my weight-loss journey. I have had stress after stress bombard me every day for four weeks now and my waistline is suffering. How sad. Not so sad is my taste buds, however. My tongue has been singing a happy tune since the fudge and peppermint have taken up resisdence in my parent's home. MMM. I guess I might as well enjoy it for the next couple of days because starting January 1st I jump into my new regimine.
In the beginning of January I will begin training for my first triathlon. I will also start eating my regular meal plan again. Apparently I am a lady that thrives on structure. With out it I wigg out. I am excited to get back on the wagon and can't wait to see what this next year holds.
That said I want to wish everyone a merry Christmas and remind everyone that it's okay to mess up... as long as you get back in check quickly! :)
Love NIKKI
Friday, December 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Don't worry, everyone feels your pain right now!! "Holiday" is just another word for "Food Fest", you know. But I know you will be able to get back to your healthy self in no time. I wish you luck!! :)
Hang in there Der! I am so sorry at the loss of all your pictures. Let me see what I have on my PC that may help fill in the gaps as far as kid stuffs go. Excited to see you soon! Hugs!
Post a Comment