So if you have been following my blog then you know the wonderful health situation my family has been in this Winter season. My daughter recently got over an ear infection, and I two months ago did as well. Well today it was confirmed that once again I have another ear infection along with another sinus infection. To add on top of that my son has an ear infection too. :( Can I say that I have had it with these VIRUS'! HAD IT I TELL YOU!
So here's the scoop on what has been plaguing my mind as of late...
I have been feeling nauseous and extremely fatigued these last two weeks. Every day it seemed to get worst. I'm usually pretty in tune with my body and what is going on. I was SURE that I was pregnant. All the emotions of wondering if I am pregnant or not ran through my mind rampantly. I was excited, nervous, frustrated, and more excited. Is it silly for me to have felt frustrated? I have so much more weight to loose and I really wanted to have the chance at having a healthy normal pregnancy. The thought of gaining all that weight back already was heart breaking to me. But of course the idea of having another little chubby bundle to love and adore completely out weighed the frustrations I felt.
When I was at the doctors office I explained all of my symptoms and illnesses that I have been gifted with and they ordered a pregnancy test. I realized at that moment that I hoped with all hope that I WAS. How disappointing it was to learn that my symptoms were related to these silly infections ravaging my entire head. :(
I guess that gives me more time to lose some weight before I am gifted with another child to love... and I hopefully can take advantage of the second chance allotted to me. But I can't help but wonder what the good Lord has in store for me.
I hope it isn't any more head colds. ;)
Love Nichole
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I agree, babies are much better than head colds. Hang in there! Summer sun is only a few months away, and that's got to chase the viruses away! (PS you aren't dealing with mold issues in your new apartment, are you? could that be causing the continual illness? just a question.)
I'm sorry you're so sick! Hope you get better soon! True story: The security code it wants me to type in is acure. No lie.
I'm sorry you have been SO sick lately!! Geez!! That sucks. :( Hope you get well...and STAY well soon!! Love you!!
Post a Comment