In order for me to get myself and my life in order I need organize my mind. But in order to have an organized mind... I need to first organize my home. We have lived in our new home for a year now, and within that time had a new baby. Put new baby in the mix and you have a recipe for chaos and definitely NO time for decorating. But now that my Ms. Lou is getting more independant I have time to actually do things in my home that makes me feel better about it.
So here we go!
And so far my one pound a week goal is on fire. Haha! I have lost two pounds. ;) Right on track, right? So that puts me at 256. I'm actually pretty proud of myself. YAY!
Let me know what things YOU are doing to help clear up the chaos in your life?
3 comments:
Wow! It looks awesome! Good job. My house looks like a bomb went off. Want to come do mine next?
Love the shelves. Makes a huge difference in one room. Just thinking my entire house looks like your before picture of the junk cube. You motivate me to clear it out! I have an empty garbage can sitting on the curb out there. Maybe I can fill it before the garbage truck arrives!
I'm the same way. I feel like if my home is out of sorts then my mind can't organize my thoughts. We decided to start our "Spring Cleaning" early because I feel like our house is in such a state of disarray that everything just feels wrong. Your space looks great! I really like the wall art and the storage.
Post a Comment