CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I Am Here ...

Thursday, February 7, 2013

My NSV's! Can You Dig It?

Hello readers.
 
It has been a crazy week so far- I've been seriously AWOL! lol!
 
But I HAVE to do this!
 
1. I didn't gain any weight while in Seattle with girlfriends for three days!
2. I did football and basketball drills on Tuesday night and WOGGED (fat lady jogging my friends)/ interval trained afterward. I  EVEN DRY HEAVED! lol! Yum.
3. I went to that HELLISH strength training class on Monday- but couldn't MOVE Wednesday so stayed home to recover. (listening to my body= Victory. DIG IT!)
4. I will do abs when I am done on here... and
5. I will go to my strength training class tomorrow.
 
That's it for this week! Next week will be more eventful in bloggy land! ;)
 
AND I have my baby's first birthday on Saturday. LE'SIGH. I'm feeling emotional.
 
Bring on the cake!
 
Err... I mean... the carrots??? ;)


button

4 comments:

Julie L said...

I love knowing that burning calories allows us to eat more calories. It just simply does. So, YES, bring on the cake! After those workouts you got it babe. And Happy Birthday to Lyndi - a year already????? Wow!

KTJ said...

So awesome that you had a great weekend with your girls and didn't gain weight! Thanks for linking up :)

Lyndsey said...

Get it Girl!! You can do this :)

Jenn said...

Great NSV's!!!! And yay for girlfriend time and NO gains ;)