CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I Am Here ...

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Eye Balls Itch.

UGH. My eyes are totally going to make me grab a fork and stab myself. It is actually pretty disgusting and funny how I got infections in both eyes. In my late 20's.

I got down and dirty.

I mean truly.

I was weight lifting in my strength training class... and my nasty sweat was pouring off of my head and dripping everywhere. I looked as if I had just stepped out of the shower.

The part that totally sucks was I was lying flat on my back doing arm flies. And the SWEAT off of my HAND dripped into my EYES.

AUACKKKKK!!!! *&%$!!!! #$%*!!!!

How disgusting is that?

And to make matters worse, it burned- like a crowning baby. I had to sit up quickly and rubbed the mad crap out of them with the back of my sweaty hands. Yeah. Way to go me. I totally gave myself pink eye.

In both eyes.

And it's hott.

(Ps.  I was going to insert a picture of someone elses pink eye here... but my stomach totally turned and I almost vomitted when I googled it. I dare you to do it on your own free time. haha!)

Now onto some AMAZING news for myself! I was so proud of myself last Saturday!!!

I ran my very first mile straight through- ever. Even when I was skinny I couldn't run a mile straight through with out stopping. I have no idea what the time was, but I'm pretty sure it was somewhere around 12 minutes. This is huge for me- it cut down my mile another 3 minutes from two weeks ago.

YAY!!!! GO ME!!! :)

I also had to rough it up and pee in the woods this week during one of my nightly workouts.

I guess I'm starting to fit in my surroundings.

I'm totally a redneck now.

And for some more proof of my total rednecked-ness... look who tried to get into our house the other night. :)
Aint he so cute? haha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow... I my eyes watered reading that. Truly!! I will have to take your word for it and forgo any searching of pink eye pictures!!!
Congrats on your mile run!! I am soooo out of shape and would love to be able to run a mile, or half, or a quarter! Are you using any program to help with your progress?

Julie L said...

Sorry about the pink eye. Had no idea it could come from things like sweat, though. How do you prevent that! Way to go sweat! And I love the photo of the cute green frog. We just don't get cute green frogs around here. Guess we don't have enough rain to make them green, haha! Seriously, you are doing so well! Congratulations on the exercise progress!