CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I Am Here ...

Friday, March 22, 2013

NON SCALE VICTORIES- and I'm screaming it.

I FEEL LIKE POOH! Can the fact that I woke up be a non-scale victory?

Please?

How about the fact that I bit down on a mini-twix yesterday... and broke one of my molars! LIKE, DESTROYED IT! And so I finally called the dentist. THAT has got to count?
{I have only ever had one cavity in my life... victory?}

Or the fact that I finally went to the doctor for this cold and got CREAMED for working out feeling icky.

LIKE HANDS IN THE AIR, YELLING AT ME.

That doesn't count? Really?

Well then POOP.

I have had a pretty crappy week.

But I HAVE had a SCALE victory- so eat that!

I'm now 248.... and I can't eat for a week. BOOH-YEAH!

But my biggest NSV is a real one- the back boob? IT'S DISAPEARING!!! (You can see for yourself here!)

Hope your week was better than mine! Root canal much? Yay!



button

4 comments:

Notions from Nonny said...

Awww...I hope you feel better!!

Visual NSV's are the best! (Because we all know the scale is a liar, lol)

Cheering you on to a healthier lifestyle!!

Frances @ Notions with Nonny

Jenny Robbins said...

Honestly, the whole "don't-work-out-when-you're-sick" thing doesn't make sense to me. I've only ever heard that it actually helps to do that. So bizzare. That whole situation is killin' me. Haha. I am sorry you are sick and feeling that crap! I hope he at least gave you some good stuff to make you feel better.

Unknown said...

Awww!! I hope your weekend improves and you start feeling better very soon!!!

and owwie on the tooth!!! :( Dentists freak me out so I am really feeling for ya on that one!!

Michelle said...

I almost chose getting out of bed for this weeks victory as well. I totally think it counts! Feel better soon :(

Michelle
www.bingetheredonethat.com