I know I won't finish this post tonight before I completely zonk out for bed. I just may fall asleep here as I am typing this to you... but I felt it was important for myself to write how I am feeling. right. now.
Tomorrow I start the paleo diet... or rather in 50 minutes. I am really looking forward to it for only one reason. I will go into that more thoroughly in a moment.
This moment, as I am sitting here typing this I am sick. My stomach feels fat and bloated and over all just not healthy.
I'm dizzy and feeling jittery.
I almost feel as if I am going to pass out.
I have that horrible bile feeling rising up in the back of my throat- and I'm getting the cold sweats. You know the feeling, right before you vomit.
And here's the kicker- I am not sick.
Not in a contagious way anyway.
I am sugar crashing. HARD.
For some reason I thought it would be so much fun to binge and eat as much as I could and get all the munchies "out" of my system- enjoy the junk before I pack it away.
WELL GOOD GRACIOUS... WHY DID I DO THAT?
Now I'm just SICK. And fat. And totally gross feeling.
UGH.... So this is me REMINDING myself WHY I decided to go paleo in January for 30 days.
It's to get THIS nasty feeling OUT of my system. I need to PURGE these cravings and detox from everything I yearn for but everything my body revolts against. I need to take back what is mine, and that is not just my body- but also my will power.
I am so TIRED of feeling out of control. Believe it or not folks... just because you lose a lot of weight does NOT mean the journey is over. My journey is FAR from over. I hit some hiccups in the road that actually extended my journey out even farther and so here I proclaim it:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Take CONTROL Nichole. Take ACTION Nichole. THIS IS YOUR BODY.
THIS IS MY BODY.
And so in now 42 minutes- I will begin a new chapter in my journey... and I will document it for all to read about. I may do a vlog towards the end- all of my camera's are dead right now. (HAHA- GO FIGURE EH? Not like I'm not a photographer or anything?)
So here are my stats- please don't judge as it is honestly harder to put up that I have gained then it was to initially say how large I started out at.
Paleo Diet Stats BEFORE::
230 POUNDS
6 ft.
Size 16/18
Work out stamina: medium although I feel super sore more often then I had when doing Insanity. Definitely not as fit as I was one month ago. :/
I will take pictures- but won't show those until I have after's.... for obvious "I'm still a girl with some pride" reasons... HAHA!
Thanks for taking this journey with me. I will need all the support I can get!
Love Nichole
Ps. I totally finished my post in time! :) haha!
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Didn't think I ate that much sugar yesterday (I guess a half a bag of orange jelly wedges must have sugar, huh?) but I was right there with you all night long. WHY???? do I do this to myself???? So excited to hear about the coming month and tickled to know that at the end of 30 days you're going to have some wonderful things to post about. I've never heard of this particular diet. Will have to do some researching on it. You go, girl!
Post a Comment