I had an amazing Thanksgiving break. I mean it was SUPER yummy.
But what do you think that means?
Of course it can only mean one thing, right? WEIGHT GAIN.
I gained 6 POUNDS!
After the devastation wore off I had to sit down and contemplate what on earth happened and how I gained when I still need to lose 40+ pounds. That's when I realized something...
Eating three pies practically on your own will probably do that to ya.
WHAT WAS I THINKING?!
So I hit the gym hard this week and of course was using MY FITNESS PAL and I already got 3 of those suckers off. Hopefully next week I can get two more and then be on my way back DOWN. To be honest, I haven't felt this sore in a LONG time though. Not a good sign that I have been utilizing my work outs as much as I should have been, eh?
But enough of that... I have another sad sad declaration. One that makes me want to punch holes into my body.
I TURNED 30!!!! HOLY FREAKING COW!
There were some fun events that came about because of that. Some included CAKE, ice cream, MOVIE, dinner, ICE SKATING, movie, lunch, oh and frozen yogurt of course. (Hmmmm... perhaps some of this weight gain happened BEFORE Thanksgiving? I think I would feel a little better about that for some reason...)
Anyway- you will have to watch the video below to figure out what the heck happened on my birthday! :)
So enough of my yatching and moaning. I will do something about it, but I will also recognize that no matter what- a few pounds is just that. A few pounds. I should be patting myself on the back for losing the amount I did in the first place. I am after all still a mother and wife. I still have other responsibilities. And not only that- I am only human. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment