CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I Am Here ...

Sunday, May 16, 2010

7 Week Weigh-In... TOTALLY WORTH IT!

Technically yesterday was supposed to be my official weigh-in, but life got in the way as it usually does. Today however was a super uber exciting day for me. If you don't remember, let me refresh you about last weeks weigh-in. IT WAS TERRIBLE. I was a huge soggy bag of dissappointed Nikki-Anni-Hanni. (Nichole Ann Hansen (maiden name)) I have to say though, something must have tickled my inspiration button because this week was FAB-U-LOUS!

Ok... here it goes! I realize it's a lot of information ... but look closely. I think you might be pleasantly surprised!

Was256
Now 254
This week I lost 3 lbs. and gained 1 back in muscle, leaving me at 2 lbs. lost for week 7.

85 more pounds to go!

Neck: 14.5 (I actually lost 1/8th of an inch but we didn't count it.) started at: 15.5
Chest: 46.0 (lost .5 in.) started at: 49.0
Upper Arm: 13.75 (lost .25 in.) started at: 15.0
Lower Arm: 10.5 (stayed the same...) started at: 11 in.
Upper Waist: 39.25 (lost .25 in.) started at: 42.0 in.
Lower Waist: 43.0 (lost .5 in.) started at: 46.5
Hips: 49.75 (lost .25 in.) started at: 52.25
Thigh: 24.0 (lost 1 ENTIRE INCH!) started at: 26.0
Calf: 17.0 (stayed the same...) started at: 17.5

*Note: Neck and lower arm are low in fat so numbers change very slowly.
*Note: Thigh and calf have both gained muscle during various other weeks... so results look better than sound. :)
*Note: MY ARMS HAVE MUSCLE NOW!! *WOOT WOOT!

INFACT- My arms are AS sexy as Madonna's, if not sexier! HA! No worries though... I'm still fat- so I'm kind of only sort of joking... hehehe!

So now I want to leave you with a wonderful image. Food for thought- so to speak. A reward if you will for reading my ENTIRE posting. ;) ....

Have you ever heard of the book, "Everybody Poops"? Well... I want you to realize that yes this will be awkward, and YES I can't believe I'm going to go there... but heck, here goes!

The more you eat, the faster your metabolism is...
THE MORE YOU POOP!


HAVE A GREAT LUNCH!

6 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

GO NICHOLE! You're doing awesome. And I won't lie.. I'm glad I ate my breakfast BEFORE reading the last of your post.. HAHA! Lovely!

Allison Elder said...

That poop picture was a great way to start out my Monday. Made me smile! :) I love seeing what your results are each week. You are doing so great! Happy Monday!

Allison Elder said...

That poop picture was a great way to start out my Monday. Made me smile! :) I love seeing what your results are each week. You are doing so great! Happy Monday!

Julie L said...

Ah hah! This is the picture Sylvia was talking about! But there is so much truth to the statement with it!

Congratulations on a terrific week Nicole!!!!!!! You're doing so good!

Nichole Gaertner said...

;) I thought you guys just might enjoy that wonderful snap shot of my husband. HAHAHAHA! JUST KIDDING!

Sylvia Marie said...

UMMM...not sure what's GROSSER. Madonna's arms...or that big pile of crap!! HAHAHA!!! GO SCHWESTER!! I am sooo proud of you!! :)