I spit in the sink for 30 minutes. (My husband's idea- not mine!)
I went to the bathroom a total of five times in an hour.
I nursed my daughter twice! YES- that's twice on each side in THAT hour. Ha! Beat that La Leche!

... and the most embarrassing confession:
I did jumping jacks in the nude for five minutes.
(No this picture isn't of me... and please don't be offended if your large and reading this because remember- I'm large too!)
But to no avail, I didn't lose that one ounce.
Do not despair, however, because although I didn't lose my goal of two pounds I still lost one pound and gained a pound of muscle which leaves me at two pounds of fat lost this week! Yay me! **Patting myself on my back!**
So here we go, my official numbers for week eight.
Neck: 14.25 (lost .25 inches!) Started at 15.5 inches
Chest: 46.5 (gained .5 inches because I needed to nurse Shaylee...) Started at 49.0 inches
Upper Arm: 13.5 (lost .25 inches) Started at 15.0 inches
Lower Arm: 10.5 (stayed the same) Started at 11.0 inches
Upper Waist: 39.0 (lost .25 inches) Started at 42 inches
Lower Waist: 42.75 (lost .25 inches) Started at 46.5 inches
Hips: 49.0 (lost .75 inches!) Started at 52.25 inches
Thigh: 24.0 (Stayed the same- gained muscle here.) Started at 26.0 inches
Calf: 17.0 (Also stayed the same due to musle gain.) Started at 17.5 inches
So I actually had a pretty good week, especially after my great results last week!
Weight: 253.0 lbs. Total Fat Lost: 22 lbs. Total Weight Lost: 16 lbs.
Total Muscle Gain: 6 lbs.
*Awesome fact(s) from this weeks weight loss:
-I fit in my prepreg Shaylee clothing from almost 2 years ago!
-I wore my pea-coat from when I was 19 to church today. You know that movie, Tommy Boy? YUP- I was a "Fat man in a little coat!"




5 comments:
WOO! GO SISTER!! HAHA great pics. :)
HAHA Great pics Sister!! :) That's awesome. That must be such a sweet feeling to get back into your old wardrobe!! Your numbers look really good, keep it up!!
Sylvia- you're rogue comment just magically appeared! haha! Now I have two from you! ;)
BWAHAHAHAHA!! Fat man in a little coat! I'll never forget the first time you said that to me, I'm forever grateful I didn't have a mouthful of somehting to spray all over the place...that and Dilly bars!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'm totally adding the dilly-bar next time! Love you my der!
Post a Comment