Losing 10% of your body weight has very REAL positive consequences. They include:
*Lowering blood pressure and reducing chloresterol- which in turn reduces the risk of heart disease! The fuel that keeps me burning on this journey is the fear of getting heart disease. Knowing I've reduced my chances already warms my heart. (Pun totally included! :P)
*Lowering risk of developing Type II Diabetes. (Losing 10% helps your pancreas better produce insulin and your body to break down the food to regulate your blood sugar levels.)
*Lowering risk of developing Type II Diabetes. (Losing 10% helps your pancreas better produce insulin and your body to break down the food to regulate your blood sugar levels.)
*Helps increase energy levels.
*Helps breathing which also helps prevent angina- chest pain caused by the decrease of oxygen to the heart.
*And helps promote mental health- a little confidence boost always helps me feel a little happier!
So I'm excited to show you (and maybe they aren't HUGE Earth shattering results but I'm still excited none-the-less!) my 10% results visually!
Enjoy! And don't mind the messy hall way! My children LOVE playing in the hampers. HAHA!
***Note*** I will be leaving Wednesday August 4th for my family reunion! I won't have another official weigh-in for two weeks and won't be posting Friday Loves either. I will continue to post my weight when I return next Monday. I hope your all enjoying your summers as well!
.jpg)
+cropped+II.jpg)








14 comments:
You look really good. Congrats! Keep up the good work.
You look AWESOME!! Way to go!! Keep up the good work!
:) Thanks guys!
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! You look great Nichole!!
HOLY HELL! YOU LOOK HOTT!
You are amazing and look beautiful! sorry I didn't make it to shaylee's party. my mom was in town and we were trying to get this baby out. he is taking his sweet time. sounds like you had fun though.
YOU LOOK SO AMAZING!!!! Way to go Nichole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So Impressive!!!! You're awesome.
That is awesome! I'm totally following in your footsteps once I have this here baby. It will have to be a new years resolution, but I'm feeling it!
Great work
HOLY COW!!!! YOU LOOK FREAKIN AMAZING!!!! Good job sister!!!
P.S. That shirt is super cute!! Very flattering!!!
WOW! You are looking great. These picture comparisons are awesome. I wish I would have taken some pics at the beginning.
Can't wait to see you in LIVE! You are doing so well and are such a terrific example! Congratulations!!!!
You look fantastic! I sure miss seeing you at church every Sunday! Give Aiden a hug from me! Have a great time on your trip!
Post a Comment