First- I signed my children up for dance and soccer. Soccer doesn't start for another month though.
Second- I TOOK my kids to dance for their first times. And they were sooo cute! I think they're both little dancers. Shaylee is definitely a little ballerina- and Aiden? He's my freestyle hip hopper. It's pretty adorable.
Shaylee is only three- and I'm thinking she's already gonna go pro! :) HAHA- of course I think this, right?
Aiden just turned 5. Look how awesome he is in the dance off! My little man got some moves!
And then there is my little Lou Lou...
Three- I just enjoyed her. I played with her and even took pics of her while she was still a mess. :) I'm a perfectionist... so this is a big deal. haha!
Four- I took a minute off of my mile. I am embarrassed because it still is only a 15 minute mile... but that's with out trying. I'm curious how much I really took off...
Five- I have worked out consistently for several weeks now... and haven't HAD to weigh myself like a maniac. WOOT!
and Six- I worked out in the rain yesterday... like a wet dog. I even smelled like one. It was gnarly. And I jogged for a large portion of it. Cassie lapped me a few times... cause my pants were falling off. Cause....
Seven- I HAVE LOST INCHES BABY!!!!
How was your week???










6 comments:
My week was great! Glad yours was so good as well. :)
Great Job!!!!! You are doing so GREAT! You take amazing photos too :) You will have to give me some tips :)
Great NSV's, Nichole! Love the pics of the kids! And YAHOOO on shaving time off your mile! I'm just trying to get through jogging intervals, can't wait to say I can do a mile ;)
PS: Third time I'm trying to leave a message - hope they don't all come through!
Your kids are ADORABLE and seriously, you had such a great week! Thanks for sharing it ♥
great NSV's! Your kiddos are adorable!
Wow, great NSVs! Congrats! Also, your kids are so cute!!!
Post a Comment